Sunday 6 March 2011

I’m Back

And I am. Hello!

I’ve not written for a while, and for that I am truly sorry. May I flagellate myself soundly and strikest out mine eyes with ye red hotte poker.

Sorry, I went all Spanish Inquisition for a while there. But now I’m back.

I mean, again. Back again.

Sitting here, talking with you, my friend. So tell me, what have you been up to these past six months? Did you have a nice Christmas? Lots of turkey? How was New Year?

I made resolutions; maybe next time I’ll post them for the world (well, you) to read. But for now, I’ll just say that there’s a lot and many won’t be easy. There’s some more that have crept in since New Year too. And I will definitely blog about them in the very near future.

For example, there are two new ones that leap to mind. One is to lose weight and get fit. I’m already all over that one. I’ve lost over a stone so far. [Pauses for effect and waits for applause].

The other is to bring back my old self. My real self. At times, I get melancholy and lose self esteem. A very good friend of mine helped me to see that. My goal is never to allow that to happen again in future.

I awoke one morning with a headful of realisations and I wrote it all down. One day, I might post what I wrote, but for now, it’s private.

But I’m not going to let myself down again.

I’m back.


No comments:

Post a Comment