Saturday 9 February 2013

Happy

Hello happy people. Nice to see you again.

I really hope you've had a good day. And if you haven't, I'm sure whatever it is will be alright in the end.

It's been fun today. I've met Eddie the author. I read for him. I lead evening Gongyo for the chapter. On the whole, I'm fairly happy with myself.

I'm sitting on the sofa with William and Cherie watching the last ever episode of Lost. We said we'd watch all the episodes and it's been quite an ordeal. Series 1 was brilliant. Series 6 is, well, appalling.

But I have to watch to the end. You know how it is.

I'm waiting for the oven timer to sound. Our tea will be ready. I have not eaten all day. This make me sad.

And grumpy.

I'm sure I'll be fine after I've tucked into my grub.

Off to Manchester tomorrow for the Chinese New Year. Something I've always wanted to see.

I'll let you know how that goes.

See you later, happy people.

Location:Home


No comments:

Post a Comment