Thursday 11 April 2013

Swimming!

I went swimming after work today and pulled almost 70 lengths out of my hat. I say almost, I'd aimed for 70 lengths and managed 68 before the pool closed.

I could have managed the full 70 but probably no more. It really tired me out unlike the last time I'd swum that far.

I'm going to be swimming a lot more in preparation for the Great North Swim in June.  I'll be disappointed if I don't manage it on the day. More open water swimming. Wetsuit swimming. Wetsuit buying.

I'm quite eager to get a wetsuit - I don't just want to rent one either. I'm keen to practice some open water swims with one on; to get the feel of it, don't you know. I'd rather know what it's going to be like than be surprised during the GNS.

So, I'm reasonably impressed with myself. Only twelve months ago I would never have imagined I'd be able to swim as far as I can.

On a different issue, I'm being a naughty evil download pirate. Arrrrrr!

I'm curently downloading Game of Thrones Season 3. How much spanking do I need!

Answers on a post card....

The way I see it, I bought Season One, pirated Season Two, then bought Season Two. I plan to download Season Three and then buy it when it is finally released on DVD.

So, am I that naughty?

No comments:

Post a Comment