Tuesday 12 March 2013

Daisy's Hair Cut

Spent the afternoon in A and E today with one of the guys from the office. Boring, but better safe than sorry. He'd been complaining about a headache and then his face turned white and he couldn't remember anyone's name. It was all very worrying. Needless to say, I rushed him up to the hospital.

He was very confused and obsessing about not being able to understand why he had forgotten the names of people. In the car on the way there, he kept mumbling under his breath absently.

The hospital was bleeding useless. It took them ages before seeing him because their computer system went down. When they finally did see him, they gave him a prescription for aspirins and sent him home. He has to return within 72 hours for a CAT scan.

I made awesome soup for tea and then Cherie and I trimmed the dog. I held her firmly still. She cried and whimpered as she struggled to get free.

The dog, not Cherie.

Cherie did the shaving.

She looks better now. I think she feels better too.

The dog, not Cherie. But then again...

Meanwhile, I am covered in curly black fur and I smell of wet dog.

An attractive look.

No comments:

Post a Comment