Saturday 30 March 2013

What Colour are Your Teeth?

I'm going to be writing a lot more from now on. Maybe not more blog posts, but I'll be writing nonetheless.

You see, I have a plan. And it's genius. It's so good that it would be a crime NOT to do it.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. My inner motivational speaker.

This plan involves a story. A story which I think is pretty unique. I'm not going to tell you too much about it, that's for another day. But I will post about its progress.

So because I'll be writing more I have bought myself a portable BlueTooth keyboard so I can properly type wherever I happen to be. I prefer a speedy tactile keyboard to an error prone pen. I'm writing this on my iPad using the new keyboard right now!

The keyboard feels a bit cheap but it works really well!

So with all this writing there'll be a whole lot of reading to be done.

Can you do it, loyal drainers?

Can you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment