Wednesday 3 April 2013

Oh Dear!

I forgot to post yesterday. I did enough writing for one day.

I wrote absolutely tons of great stuff. Coffee shops are the key.

It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but better in some ways worse in others. I did too much detail to get it finished.

In the evening we had a rehearsal for the Victorian swimming. The music was still not done! Annie had told me that earlier because I dumped into her at Costa and we had a very long chat.

Anyway, I finally received the music files last night and was up until stupid o'clock editing them together into 2 very long parts.

I think people will be asking me to cut them down, or maybe Annie will do her own versions and they'll be more like we expect.

Still no PA though!

Bit of a show stopper in the most literal sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment