Sunday 3 February 2013

Hearts and Fish

We're in Whitby. Beautiful.

I'm going to make this a quick post. From my bed.

You see, there's something exciting I have to tell you. I think you'll like it.

I've been blogging here off and on for quite a while. But you may have noticed, that recently there's far more off than on.

I have been inspired by a few things and I'm going to write a short piece everyday. Make it like a bit of a ritual.

That's fairly exciting, isn't it?

Back to Whitby. I am lying here typing noisily on my iPad. Cherie is next to me on hers. Techno couple. She's eating an apple.

It's 7am.

We had a sunny and windswept day yesterday. On many levels. The sun came out for both of us and the wind whisked our cobwebs away. A tornado of events swirled us through the sights, flavours and hospitality of Whitby.

We felt like it was our third first date.

We ate lobster. We drank wine and real ale. And coffee.

We danced. We laughed. We made promises for the future.

I like smiling, me.

Location:Bagdale,Whitby,United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment