Thursday 21 February 2013

Top Hat

Yes, my top hat arrived. The one I managed to win on eBay.

It fits, as Ace Ventura would say, like a glove. A head glove.

It's fairly awesome.

We had some really bad news at work today. But I'm not going to say much about it.

It'll bring us all down.

So I'm concentrating on the good bits of today. Like the hat.

This evening, Cherie and I cuddled on the sofa watching a film called The Good Night. It was about a man who felt unfulfilled because his other half was unhappy. He started having lucid dreams of a fantasy woman. He eventually met her. What he hadn't realised was that all of the negativity was coming from him. This was affecting his real girlfriend who eventually left him. It also came out to the dream girl. And she buggered off too. In the end, he tried to make a go of it with real woman but ended up in a car accident which left in unconscious and stuck in his dream world.

The music was lovely. The cast was quite stellar.

This weekend we're going to see Cloud Atlas. Now there's a cast - must have cost a fortune!

So, drainers, it's another late school night and I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment