Monday 4 March 2013

Week Off - Day 1

Guess what, Drainers! I'm off work!

Woo hoo!

And so is the Mrs! OMG - at the same time!

Are you surprised? Shocked, even? The Deankins, at home during the week? Together? No kids?

You'd think there'd be all kinds of holiday shenanigans. Tomfoolary, larks, japes and many other generally good things going on.

How about... decorating. Painting. Sanding. Tiling. Drilling. Screwing (with a screwdriver... I don't know; your dirty mind...)

Barrels of laughter. Ho ho ho! He he he!

Boo hoo hoo - more like.

I jest - I'm not really phased by this at all. In fact, I'm positively grinning.

I get to spend time with my beautiful flower girl. And that bathroom really does need finishing.

If we don't do it now, it'll never be completed!

So, I raise my paintbrush high; defiant. Let the paint scraper be my sword and the tile cement spreader be my shield as I bravely go into battle with a bare room full of negative feng shui.

See you on the other side!

Chaaaaarge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment